Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Comic Con 2008





Another Comic-Con has come and gone. It was great fun with lots to do and lots to see. I'd like to thank anyone that came to visit us at the Banshee Comics booth. I had a great time promoting my illustration work and my Super Siblings comics. Thanks to Doug Sirois my booth mate and to the many other cool artists and Cal State Fullerton Alumni that we met. Here are some snap shots of me and Harrison at the event.

Here are a list of some of my favorite artist contacts at the event:

Art Baltazar - Tiny Titans DC Cartoonist
Aaron Lopresti - Comic Artist
Mike Mignola - Creator of Hellboy
Moira Hahn - Fine Artist & Illustrator
Doug Sirois - Fantasy Illustrator
Matt Busch - Star Wars Illustrator
Dave Kellet - Sheldon Cartoonist
Hoang Nguyen - Illustrator
Mike Bennett - Poster Artist

No comments: