Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Comic-Con This!




Well some time has passed since my debut at Comic-Con 2007. Thanks to Doug Sirois for being my booth mate. And thanks a bunch to Michelle, Dana, and Dan for hanging and helping out. It was a lot of fun with lots to see, and lots to do. I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried to make as many contacts as I could and promote myself and Banshee Comics too. I got a wide variety of responses from "you're not ready for this" to that is "totally awesome". The best response I got was from Art Baltazar the creator of Patrick the Wolf Boy. He was very encouraging and very helpful and I appreciate that. To sum up Comic-Con was fun, exhausting, and really, really cool. I'll be back again.

1 comment:

Meeshy McMeesherson said...

I'm game to go again!!!